Notting Hill Gate
is the main tube station served by the Central line, District line and the Circle line connecting Notting Hill with the rest of London. Notting Hill, a sought-after residential address is considered by some a trendy destination for its bars and restaurants. Most know it for its renowned market along the Portobello Road, for the setting of ‘that’ famous movie and of course the Notting Hill carnival and of course this attracts tourists. This gives a man who is booking an Asian escort in Notting Hill, some understanding of what the area is like before he arrives. Your booking will be guided by our receptionist anyway, but any extra information could help if you are intending to spend some time in the area before or after staying with one of our Asian escorts.
- Portobello Road market is several markets stretched out along a section of Portobello Road. More than a thousand market traders are grouped in sections starting with antiques at Notting Hill Gate. As you head along Portobello Road food becomes available which eventually gives way to designer items and vintage clothing, until you eventually arrive in Ladbrooke Grove. An enjoyable day out either way. A visit to this market is all about basking in the atmosphere of Notting Hill as much as it is about snagging yourself a fantastic bargain in the process.
- Notting Hill Carnival is one of Europe’s largest street festivals. The pretty area and quirky streets become the party back drop of a festival that fills the roads. It’s been going since 1966 and the roads become alive with activity. Its usually held during the UK’s August bank holiday weekend once a year so it’s unlikely to coincide with your booking an Asian escort unless you deliberately plan on visiting for the carnival and making a booking at the same time.
- For a slightly more laid back visit, why not check out the museum of brands, packaging, and advertising. A museum dedicated to over 120 years of culture, design, fashion, trends and consumerism. Presented using toys, bottles, packaging, and other items showcasing how advertising and packaging has changed over the years.
Notting Hill’s Transport links.
As far as transport is concerned, Notting Hill Gate is the main Underground tube station for the area. The main approach road from neighbouring Holland Park is the A402 which, as it heads towards Bayswater, forms part of the Bayswater Road running along the North edge of Hyde Park.
- Approach roads are the A402 and the Bayswater Road.
- Tube lines: District, Circle and the Central line.
- Bus services: 27, 28, 52, 70, 94, 148, 328, 452, N28, N31, N207.
- Neighbouring London zones of Bayswater & Holland Park.
- Notting Hill Gate is not in the Congestion Charge zone if you are travelling to this area by car.
The social scene: Just a hand full of places we picked that may be useful during your visit. (We are not responsible for the list changing during your arrival to this area).
- Eat (cafe) at 63 Notting Hill Gate W11 3JS.
- The Hillgate (a pub) at 24 Hillgate Street W8 7SR.
- The Champion (a pub) at 1 Wellington Terrace W2 4LW.
- Cafe Diana at 5 Wellington Terrace W2 4LW.
- Zizzi’s (restaurant) at 2-6 Notting Hill Gate W11 3JE.
- Nando’s (restaurant) at 58-60 Notting Hill Gate W11 3HT.
- Recipease Jamie Oliver (restaurant) at 92-94 Notting Hill Gate W11 3QB.
- The Prince Albert (pub) at 11 Pembridge Rd W11 3HQ.
Cafe Nero at 53 Notting Hill Gate W11 3JS.