A stop or stay lasting one night (overnight). A period of time within a day, usually starting in the evening until the next morning. A prefixed event booked in advance. Uses; overnight
- Staying for the duration of the night. “He stayed for the night and left early the next day”.
- During the course of the night. “He was here for such a long time he left in the morning”.
- Instantly or immediately. “The new girl became an instant overnight success”.
- “it’s done, it’s happening, the lady has been booked for an overnight stay”.
- “I’m sorry she is not available, she has already been booked for the night”.