Help Q&A – The basics of booking a date with an Oriental Asian Escort.
There are countless escorts and escort agencies worldwide proving dates and services to improve the lives of the single elite. Single guys who want to stay single and yet enjoy the fringe benefits of young girls that would otherwise be out of their normal reach. Or within reach but the gentlemen prefer to stay free of entanglement! If you’re looking at booking a date with an escort, here’s a list of the basics for you to run through.
Getting in contact – Obviously the first step to booking any date with an escort is to make contact with them by phone. Once you’re done that, the following check list helps complete your booking.
- Book your appointment for yourself. If your booking for you and a friend be prepared to offer a contact number for your friend. He may have to go to a different address. (This depends on girls availability if there is two available at one location or a nearby location etc)
- Call using your usual mobile number. Hidden numbers or the office land line are no good when you need directions on the street or help finding the front door.
- Prepare questions that are not already covered on the website. Example special requests for a summer dress or high heels.
Make your booking – Next up you will need to book the appointment, here are the basics.
- Is your escort available for the time you have free? Or can YOU be a little flexible if she she’s off work today or out shopping.
- Check the rate for the hours you want to stay with your escort.
- The preferred payment is cash on arrival. Organize your cash ready in advance. Enough for the booking plus a little tip, but only if shes good. Never take too much. Leave valuables at home. Watches often get left behind its best to not bring one. Your phone has clock function.
- Can the escort house call or visit your hotel? Or where her in call location is to visit her.
- Do the escorts services match what you fancy doing? When you meet her, be prepared that if she thinks it needs washing oblige the necessary. It’s not only polite but right in any circumstance. The escort will think its odd that anyone would refuse.
- Other booking rules, are there any? Usually confirmation follows with instructions and an approximate address to go to. Follow these instructions. Its usually a well honed process that’s been improved over time to smooth the flow of a successful booking.
- Don’t forget to take your phone it’s impossible without one.
Meeting up – Now you’ve booked the appointment, here are some things you should, and should not do for your date.
- Never arrive drunk or high.
- Always be on time. A time change if your train is late only works if she she has no other bookings later.
- Arrive clean and well presented.
- Offer your date a drink by bringing your favorite tipple.
- Be respectful and don’t come on too forceful. Nothing keeps a booking sweet better than the right approach.